‘You never feel bad after a workout’
Hannah Grey is a qualified female fitness instructor and is our newest team member of ‘Mike Nichols personal trainer and nutrition’. Throughout her life, Hannah has always had an appetite for exercising, as she has explored various forms of exercise and attended several fitness classes. Back in 2013, she realised a passion for fitness training especially weight lifting whilst attending group training with Mike Nichols. As Mike was becoming more established within the Thornbury area, Mike asked Hannah if she would like to team up together with the potential to expand and fulfil new opportunities. Hannah jumped to the opportunity and immediately signed up!
Hannah quotes ‘ Exercise is not just about its physical side, its a way of clearing your head, getting our blood pumped, lifting bad moods and making you feel more alive.’
Hannah currently takes boot camps classes on a Saturday morning and Wednesday evening. She thoroughly enjoys helping people improve their fitness levels, sharing her knowledge about the industry and inspire everyone with her exercise videos from Instagram! Hannah mentions ‘ The boot camps are always buzzing and there is so much encouragement and laughter from the participants which adds to my philosophy that ‘ you never feel bad after a workout’’
Now qualified as Level 2 Fitness Instructor, Hannah is well on her way to completing Level 3 PT, where she can fulfil her intentions of becoming an excellent personal trainer taking on various challenges including 1-1 PT, over 50’s fitness classes’ and even a ladies only weight training class.
Interested in participating in Hannah’s boot camp classes? Looking for a Bristol based female fitness instructor? Don’t hesitate to get in contact with Hannah and find out more information! Call Hannah directly on 07790 234 135!
Get fit with friends and family
- For a fraction of the price of 1-1 PT, group training is a great choice to get healthy and fit with your friends and family.
- If your group is of varying abilities, Hannah can tailor exercises to make sure each member is getting the most out of their session.
- With each group allowing a maximum of four participants, Hannah is able to have full focus on each individual member.
Get fit at bootcamp
- Hannah’s boot camps class’s entails structured workouts and groups games that are for sure challenging, yet enjoyable.
- Hannah makes people feel at ease, especially those who have little self-confidence or are relatively new to fitness. She always encourages her clients to be supportive towards one another.
- This is a great opportunity for you to develop fitness levels for a little price of £5.00 per session!
Female fitness – girl power!
- Hannah inspires ladies of all ages and fitness levels to help boost self-confidence during her ‘ladies boot camp classes’
- Hannah introduces ladies to various forms of weight training and HIIT to help ladies burn calories and trim their waste lines.
- Why not check out our testimonial page to view our comments about our ladies boot camp classes?
Keep an eye out for…
- Hannah intends to introduce new fitness classes for 2018 targeting a variety of audience’s i.e. Over 50’s fitness and weight training for both men and women.
- With her extensive range of knowledge within the industry, Hannah wants to share this with a wide audience and show how fitness can improve everyone’s overall health.
- Find out more about Hannah’s plans for 2018 by contacting her on 07790243135!