Looking for a lunch that’s suitable for healthy eating ? There are lots of ways to keep food tasty and interesting but still be healthy! Put down the bags of crisps and pick up the chicken breast, here is an easy option to include some lean chicken in your diet:Chicken Pitta
- 110g Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 Wholemeal Pitta Bread
- 40g Fancy Lettuce Little Gem
- 40g Red Onion
- 50g Tomato Red Cherry
- 40g Tom Salsa
- 1g Chef Cajun Spice
- 1g Cress Salad
- Cook half a chicken breast (make sure this has been marinated in Cajun spice for at least an hour) and shred.
- Split chicken between the two pitta halves
- Warm pitta through under grill or in oven for 30 seconds to a minute
- Cut in half and open up the pitta
- Split the gem lettuce between the two half pittas (other half is for garnish)
- Finely slice red onion and cherry tomato and place in the pitta
- Fill pitta with chicken on top, serve and enjoy!